Friday Faves

Friday, April 23, 2010

 Image via Flickr

Happy Friday!

I have been so moved the blogging community this week. You are truly a wonderful network of people.  I appreciate every comment and interaction - you inspire me so much! This week has been a little emotional and your kindness couldn't come at a better time. I was honored to be nominated for Little Known Lovelies by Some Kind of Style - such a sweetheart! You should definitely check out her blog, fashionistas will love it! It feels similar to reading a magazine, just easy and enjoyable. (You can also keep up on Twitter.)

The fabulous Frenchie Susu also surprised me with a wonderful answer  to my question about macarons (not to be confused with macaroons). If you haven't visited her blog, Susu Paris Chic, I insist you pop on over, it's like taking a daily trip to France! You'll love her outfit documentations against the beautiful Parisian backdrop. (Today's black and berry combination with fierce boots is especially smashing.)  Susu doesn't know it but I've been obsessed with Paris since childhood, for many years my bedroom was filled with Eiffel Towers posters & figurines. Having only visited once I like taking a daily trip through her blog :)  Thank you Susu!

Here are a few more of my favorites from around the web this week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I'm looking forward to a very cheesy party tonight - a grilled cheese party that is - in celebration of National Grilled Cheese Month of course!

Oh Joy's Astrology cards - I should buy one of each to have on hand...

Madonna through the years, what a chameleon

Toilet Paper Origami - wish I would've done this for our overnight guest last night. Strange but delightful, no?

Panic Poster - a twist on a classic, I can definitely relate!

9 Ways to do good with 5 minutes or $25 (via Zen Habits) - we can all make a difference :)

7 comments:

  1. You are just so sweet! Great links...I really enjoyed the Madonna one! Happy Friday and have a sunny weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana - that poster was to great not to re-share! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have an obsession with Paris (though I've never been). I have a huge picture of the Eiffel Tower hanging on my bedroom wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun doing the post, my dear. Thanks for your kind words. I surely didn't know about your long-lasting love for Paris... Just keep popping on over for your dose of this magical city.

    Sending vanilla-scented Paris hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear on your "little known lovelies" nomination! it is well deserved indeed!!

    can't wait to check out the other links. thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your award nomination! the blogging community is indeed a lovely one and you deserve it! happy monday my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink Blog Girl - Nice to meet a fellow Paris obssessor!! (I don't think that's really a word but oh well...)

    Natalie - I'm glad you like it :)

    Susu - will do my dear!

    Persis Shah & Design Darling- thank you so much! How sweet of you to say :)

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!