Reading for Pleasure

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." 

 - Charles W. Elliot

Do you like to read? 

I ordered a few books on Amazon yesterday and can't wait for them to arrive. Reading is one of my favorite things. Surprisingly though, I don't put it on near the top of my daily priority list. I mostly read just before going to sleep when the house is quiet and my mind is 'done' for the day. Two of the books I ordered  might require a little more action and involvement though... 

Captivating - for some good soul food & The Wrinkle Cure (Recommended by Brooke) for inside out health & beauty.

When do you read? Do you ever set aside midday reading pleasure?  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!