Things I'm Grateful For - B

Tuesday, April 6, 2010



is for Blog



Today I'm grateful for Blogging! I love writing two & reading thousands.
I'm grateful for the creative outlet it provides.
The positivity of the community lifts my spirits.
I love the network of supportive people.
I'm rejuvenated by the stories, the pictures and the lives.
I feel like I have tons of friends I've never met.
I love the heaps of super talented people out there in the world.
I'm thankful for the sweet comments you take the time to leave.


For Blogging, I am grateful.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today I'm grateful that by Love is taking care of the children so I can appreciate all the lovely blogs out there! I'll be back to yours for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gretchen! There are so many wonderful blogs, I want more time to look at them all!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!