I know it's been chirping crickets around here, sorry for that, but the good news is I finally feel like I've resumed my groove of life so here's a little update on things lately.
- Back on a regular sleep schedule, yay! (Jet lag is a real meanie.)
- What's up with this winter weather? It's more unpredictable than Beyoncé lip-syncing at the inauguration. (Which, bee tee double you, did you see those emeralds??)
- Speaking of, I got one of my very own over the holidays. Thanks, lovey!
- Hubby and I started a 10 day cleanse, (we're on day four) and so far so starving. Actually, to be honest it's not so bad. After the holidays and world eat-a-thon I was on recently it feels kind of nice. I don't like extreme's so a totally raw/soup diet/water and cayenne pepper situation this is not. And I'm hoping at the end to feel a little less sluggish and gross than when I started. Keep ya posted.
- Loving this little tune.
- Still sorting through pictures...
See ya around!