Things I'm Grateful For - H

Friday, April 16, 2010




is for HOME!!!



Today I am grateful for being home!!! (Can you tell by my use of exclamation points how excited I am?)
It worked out perfect that the day of 'H' came when I am lucky enough to be at home in Tennessee. But 1st let me say, I am blessed to call Chicago my current home. It's where I've built a life with my husband, established a career and raised 2 little kitties. I love the life we have there, it's a fabulous place to live and experience but something about Tennessee will always be home. They say home is where the heart is and since most of my loved ones are here, maybe that's why my heart feels so happy. As we turned onto familiar streets yesterday I couldn't help but smile. A wash a relaxation fills my soul. In Chicago, I'm happy and motivated and on the move. I feel productive and ready to take on the world. But here, I am calm and care-less.  Ideally, it would be nice to always carry a balance of the two!

It sure is good to be home...

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!