This One's for the Boys

Thursday, May 13, 2010



I realized today that I've been completely lacking in the male fashion/products posts category.

I was surprised by this since:
a. Men's clothing is my job
b. I like guy stuff

My only explanation for this is that:
a. Men's clothing is my job and I don't want to talk about it anymore
b. I really like girl stuff

Maybe it popped in my head because I spent the weekend with the hubby and our friend, Eric. We visited a few bars and the guys went on a mission for new Cubs shirts. (I came down with a cold/allergies/misery and pooped out of the fun.) Luckily, these guys enjoy a good product purchase every now and then so buying cool bar shirts is always on the to-do list.  Imagine my excitement when I found out about the Dive Bar Shirt Club! 

For $20 a month, your lucky guy will receive a brand new, professionally printed tee along with a little info about the featured Dive. Tee's are retired after their month is up so you're always guaranteed a fresh design. The best part is....membership is commitment free, cancel at any time (when you decide his t-shirt drawer is full) or you can prepay for 3, 6 or 9 months. Father's Day is just around the corner ladies...Surprise him -you'll be the coolest chick on the block!

I'm sure as soon as the hubby reads this we'll be signing up. If any you beat me to it I'd love to hear about your experience!

(See more sample tee's here.)

1 comment:

  1. If only my boyfriend wore t-shirts with logos or whatever... It's not his thing. :p Kinda opposite of me b/c in my free time, I generally wear a LOT of t-shirts. Maybe I need to sign up for this for me!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!