Things I'm Grateful For - W

Wednesday, May 12, 2010




is for Weddings




I seriously love weddings. The planning, the preparation, the anticipation of planning the biggest and best party of your life. Small or big, beach side or city chic - weddings are just full of pretty and uniqueness. They're like snowflakes - no two are exactly alike. I page through online wedding galleries like a newly engaged person but I've been married long enough now that The Knot has pretty much kicked me out.  I must be making up for lost time. I wasn't one of those people that planned a wedding since childhood. Never looked at diamonds or envisioned the day. I was supposed to stay single and get a cute city apartment with my grandmother. But things change...I met Mr. Right and from engagement day forward I became a wedding lover.  I can't stop!! The colors, the themes, the ideas, so much inspiration! My friend Brooke still gets bridal magazine subscriptions because she says they have the best beauty tips - see, there's so much to love about weddings!

What are you grateful for today?

Our wedding - August 2nd, 2003



P.S. If you have wedding pics on your blog leave me a link so I can check out your wedding, pretty please :) It's Wedding Wednesday after all...

5 comments:

  1. I love weddings too! I think after planning your own and seeing the end result..it's an amazing feeling!

    Our wedding pix =)

    http://www.simplyvonne.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-wedding-pics-part-i.html

    http://www.simplyvonne.blogspot.com/2010/04/wedding-pictures-part-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so cute! lovely images! wishing you all the best still for your marriage and life together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weddings too! Haven't been to one yet that didn't make me choke up a little, they're just so beautiful! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who still thumbs through the wedding magazines even though I've been married for years. Your friend is right, they really do have some awesome beauty tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freakin' love weddings! I went through this huge phase last year where all I did was read wedding blogs and obsess about weddings... lol. Not even close to being married yet. There's just something about a wedding that is so wonderful and magical...

    http://www.stylemepretty.com has some BEAUTIFUL weddings. And e-shoots. Love e-shoots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful picture from your wedding! i did a post on mine here: http://www.fabulousbutevil.com/2010/03/wedding-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!