Baby Gear Must Have: Pacapod's Coromandel Bag

Monday, October 27, 2014


Baby gear is a whole new, overwhelming world for me. The process of researching, purchasing, and making space for all the items a little one needs can be quite daunting. I consider myself pretty minimal and strive to be simplified and organized. That's why, where I can, I try to keep a sense of self in mind when deciding on certain items. One area where that's easy to do is a diaper bag. I recently got my hands on Pacapod's Coromandel bag and was blown away. For starters, it looks nothing like a diaper bag. Beautiful leather, saddlebag styling, spacious, and a classic look - yes please. But hidden inside is Pacapod's 3-in-1 organizing system with everything baby could need all neat and tidy in one spot. The "pods" keep changing and feeding supplies separate yet easily accessible. For an everything in it's place person like me, that's just heavenly. And there is sooo much more! Head over to Sassy Moms in the City to check out my full review and few more pictures of the bag in action. 



It even looks hot on Dad, #amIright??

1 comment:

  1. This is the coolest baby bag I have ever seen

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!