Splishy Squishy

Tuesday, February 24, 2015



Evelina adores bath time so we couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. For the first few minutes she pretends it's her personal spa, then it's splish splash with her squishy baby legs!




My favorite part is hair washing time - when she looks up at me with that sweet little tongue out I just die!



Our cat, Mojito has always loved bath time as well. For years, he's sat patiently waiting for me during my shower, then rolls around on the floor while I dry my hair and simultaneously try to rub his head with my foot. He loves watching E bathe, too! This is him taking in all the fun from the edge of the tub.



A few bath products we love, in case you're curious:

Circo Owl Towel
Aiden and Anais Wash cloths
Johnson's Baby Wash
Honest Co. Shampoo & Body Wash





2 comments:

  1. asics shoes sale uk cheap led out of the asics shoes sale uk disco, and then they walked towards the night market. cheap took her to the bank's self-service deposit machines, scored a card, then put the card given. cheap hello Auntie, I sent back. Blue Mother saw two asics shoes sale uk men smiled and asics running shoes sale said boats ah, go home, sit aunt ah. Came to the cheap asics running shoes night asics shoes sale uk market, just blue mother to shut the shop.

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!