For the Love of Rose

Friday, February 6, 2015



Roses are the flower of Valentine's Day, but I'm obsessed year round, and not just with the buds. Give me body oil over a bouquet any day! (Ok, maybe both. *wink*wink*)  Still stumped for your sweetie? Forgo the flowers, these will last a lot longer.

My five favorites:

Rose Nurturing Body Oil - Lightly scented, majorly moisturizing.
Rose Castille Soap - A natural, gentle cleanse. For so much more than just the shower!
Moroccan Rose Water Spritz- Hydrating and anti-aging. Yes, please!
Red Roses Cologne - I've sniffed many a rose scented perfume, and trust me, no one gets closer to the real thing than Jo.
Rosebud Salve - for a perfectly kissable pout!

Fun fact: did you know that it takes 60 roses to produce one drop of pure rose essential oil? 60!

1 comment:

  1. One of my mama's favorite scents is rose, and I'm always trying to hunt down beautiful new ways to gift her with roses!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!