Happy Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 15, 2015



Every "first" holiday with our baby girl is going in the books as an instant fave and V-day was no exception. Aside from dressing Evelina up in the cheesiest, themey-est outfits I can find, (because you know I love a good theme party!) being on leave means I have time to do things like send Valentine's, make homemade treats, and personally deliver them. I've written about Valentine's Day a few times here on the blog and my feelings on the subject never waver - celebrate all kinds of love! I hope your heart day was happy!

1 comment:

  1. asics factory outlet Thought he was Asics Australia Online reckless, and just want to apologize, cheap already open, acquired exams, oh, I Stood up, facing cheap. She shook her head and said cheap, I'm not going to the college entrance examination. cheap heard not help asics factory asics factory outlet outlet surprised, and asked what. 'll asics factory outlet tell you admitted together Jiangsu and Cheap Asics Running Shoes Cheap University.

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!