Hong Kong: Streets

Monday, March 26, 2012

As I was preparing for my next trip to Hong Kong, I realized I never shared pictures from the 1st time around. (There were sooo many.)  As I sorted through them I noticed a few themes that I was drawn to and over the next 2 weeks I'll be sharing some photo highlights by category from time to time.  I hope you enjoy!

First in line: City Streets.
Full of people, color, cars. Couldn't be more captivating!













I'm in Hong Kong again until through the 1st week of April so responses may be a little slow, thanks for your patience and as always, thanks for reading! 

6 comments:

  1. I hear Hong Kong is like NYC on crack. And absolutely fabulous! I hope to hear of your second time around. So jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! I've never been, hope you're having a great time! xo

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hong Kong, love the intense pace and the harbour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW–these photos are so beautiful and overwhelming! Hope you're having an absolutely divine time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures! foreign cities especially offer quite the palette for inspiration and photography. have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, you are making me miss Hong Kong! Thanks for all the pictures - made me smile.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!