Happy St. Patrick's Day

Friday, March 16, 2012




Or St. Patrick Swayze Day as I'm now calling it. 

Could there be a more perfect shirt for me? (You know I love my Patrick.) It's like the folks at Strange Cargo got in my head and granted an unknown wish! I truly squeal when I think about it's awesomeness and can't wait to rock this baby on Saturday. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a fabulous St. Patrick Swayze Day. Hope it include lots of green, here's a bit to get you started!

If you've never seen the Chicago River being dyed green you should check this out.

Me with green hair!

A fancy edition of going green.

13 comments:

  1. Very cool shirt! I hope you have a great weekend rocking it!
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! I know you'll rock that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this cracks me up!! have so much fun tomorrow - chicago is always the best place to be for st. patty's :) especially with this amazing weather we are having!!

    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great shirt! And that fancy green dress is so pretty.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialdsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shirt! And thanks for posting the video of the Chicago River going green - it's so cool! We just found your blog and are following you via GFC. We'd love for you to visit our blog! Have a great day!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha what a cute shirt! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love this shirt!!! I'm a huge Swayze fan myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ridiculous/amazing/ridiculously amazing!! Enjoy St Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha I hope you bought that shirt!! I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shirt is just the best ;) Hope you had a great day celebrating! Don't get too drunk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww i love me some patrick. miss him. happy st pattis day! kenny is from chicago and always talks about the green river :)

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!