Hair Therapy

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Since becoming a mom my minutes available for personal luxury have been downsized to nearly nonexistent. Gone are the days of waiting for a moisturizing hair mask to absorb while reading a magazine and painting my toenails. Luckily, products like VO5 hot oil treatment exist. (Yes, the same one from our days of youth). It wasn't on my radar for a while but there's a reason it's been around for as long as I can remember.



Place the tube in a cup of warm water, wet hair, leave on for one minute, then rinse and shampoo. There aren't a lot things I've got time for, but I've got time for that.  Try it you guys. In one minute you can be all, "I whip my hair back and forth." :)



The iconic five vitamin formula repairs and restores shine, strength and silky softness. And bonus, it's under $5 bucks. Win! 


1 comment:

  1. asics tiger mexico 66 sale I really Asics Australia Online decided not to go to school. University tuition so expensive, which is from my kind of asics tiger mexico 66 sale children from poor families on the. small to large have been trying to learn not to realize their asics factory outlet asics tiger mexico 66 sale college dreams, seeing the dream will be realized, but because of poverty prohibitive. An Cheap Asics Running Shoes ordinary college tuition should be several thousand, for it is an astronomical terms. Heart bitter.

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!