Hair Therapy

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Since becoming a mom my minutes available for personal luxury have been downsized to nearly nonexistent. Gone are the days of waiting for a moisturizing hair mask to absorb while reading a magazine and painting my toenails. Luckily, products like VO5 hot oil treatment exist. (Yes, the same one from our days of youth). It wasn't on my radar for a while but there's a reason it's been around for as long as I can remember.



Place the tube in a cup of warm water, wet hair, leave on for one minute, then rinse and shampoo. There aren't a lot things I've got time for, but I've got time for that.  Try it you guys. In one minute you can be all, "I whip my hair back and forth." :)



The iconic five vitamin formula repairs and restores shine, strength and silky softness. And bonus, it's under $5 bucks. Win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!