Baby's First Christmas

Tuesday, January 6, 2015
















There can't be anything more exciting than celebrating a baby's first Christmas. Evelina was only 23 days old when the holiday's rolled around, which meant she looked super freaking adorable (and tiny!) in her festive dress, but mama and papa were still feeling postpartum and sleep deprived. Before she was even born we had decided not to exchange gifts this year, but having a newborn completely consumed us even more than I expected and I never even got around to my favorite task- sending out holiday cards!  So it's not surprising that as much as I consider myself a picture taker/memory maker I wished I'd snapped even more. Thinking back, I know I was caught in the moment and wrapped up in soaking up her every breath, meaning I couldn't be bothered to pick up the camera, not that it's a bad thing I guess. At least we got some, but let's be honest, I'll never have enough!

The best part of this season was being close to family and friends, just spending time together, laughing, and loving on our newest girl.

Hope your holiday's were wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!