Spring Scenes from Tennessee

Monday, April 22, 2013


"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."

-Anne Bradstreet
 'Meditations Divine and Moral' - 1655









I always love visiting Tennessee in the spring. Trees and flowers are in bloom and the sun is shining nearly a month sooner than in Chicago, so it's the perfect getaway to push me through until warmer weather finally arrives. Lazy cats, front porches and greenery are a few a my favorite things.

And also, my adorable niece, who carries this Jamaica purse like it's going out of style.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am currently looking for some home builders in Tennessee and I am very much looking forward to getting down there. My job is transferring me to our branch down there and the state, I heard, is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love this post: the photos, the cat, the glimpse of Tennessee, the quote, the fashionista niece :) darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is adorable and Tennessee sounds really nice on a day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things,
    therefore I am going to let know her.

    Also visit my website: Cheap Ray Bans

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!