Super Cute Hats & Such

Thursday, November 29, 2012

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Tonight I'm attending an event at Goorin Bros. Hatmakers in Chicago. Hubby and I are both big fans of the brand as you can always count on finding classic pieces with a hint of trend or splash of excitement. I'll be honest, I wasn't much of a hat person before stumbling into a Goorin store a few years ago. They all just seemed wrong on my head. What I learned - it's less about style, more about fit. (Turns out, heads are not one size fits all, imagine!) Once you nail that down, it's much easier to find a flattering design. Hubby looks super cute in this onethis is one of my fave's (minus the turq ribbon - mine's brown) and sometime's they're even fun with party dresses! I hadn't perused the Goorin site in a while and am delighted at the additions of facinators and headpieces, they're totally dreamy!

Are you a hat person? I don't know if it counts but I can't get enough of beret's like this in the winter time.

3 comments:

  1. I love hats - they make every bad hair day better. Your instagram photos were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a hat–I have a silver fox fur trapper that I miss all spring, summer and fall long!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!