Do Something Good (and Do Fun Stuff) Part 2

Monday, August 30, 2010

Today I'm dedicating my blog to Do Fun Stuff which I talked about here. I could go on for days explaining the why's & how's but basically what you need to know is if you buy this album, you'll be helping a great cause and getting some cool music in return.  (If you really want to know the why's and how's read Ryan's post.) You can preview the songs below. And if you're feeling super awesome - you could tweet about it (use hash tag #dofunstuff) or share this link on Facebook. 

Thanks peeps. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project-he's such a talented guy! Thank you for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I think it's a great idea...and who doesn't love fun things?

    Have a great day:) Stop over for a giveaway too!

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!