The best thing about four seasons are the beauty products that go along with them. Each quarter, I discover a few I can't live without. Here's how summer 2013 is shaping up so far...
- Vibrant lips at a steal! Vivid Rose is a fave at the moment.
- This sunscreen is the only one I've found suitable for my oily skin.
- Summer equals shaving, and lots of it. This creme is so moisturizing I can't believe it's this cheap.
- From the occasional warm weather blemish to a cystic bump, this stuff is the jam.
- A nail color so neon, NYC cab drivers will comment.
- As far as scents go, what's more summer Nectarine Bloosom and Honey? (Supposedly The Duchess wears this one as well.)
What's helping you beat the heat this year?
P.S. This is still a seasonless regular!