'Merica Party

Wednesday, July 10, 2013






















Over the long weekend we had a 'Merica themed party that was an absolute blast. My friend hosts on her amazing roof deck overlooking the city, and I'm in charge of photo booth backdrops. (This one was constructed from a gingham table cloth and duct tape.) Everyone else brings themed food, drinks and their best party face. Nearly fifty awesome people participated and between a few of us I'd estimate over 2,000 pictures were taken; full of laughs, props, and silly faces. Theme parties are one of my favorite things about life. Memories like this don't happen often and I cherish them with all I've got. 





The rest of the weekend included beach lounging, a BBQ and some quality time with my Kindle. Hope your 4th was fab!


1 comment:

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!