Happy July!

Monday, July 1, 2013


Favorite wear with everything red sandals, the summer version of these

It's the first of July, can you believe it? June literally flew by in a mess of thunderstorms and less than summer weather situations. (Don't even get me started.) But today is a beautiful new day and the beginning of a new month, and I'm optimistic that good weather is here to stay in Chicago. (Fingers and toes crossed!) July is my birthday month, and while I can promise I won't bombard the blog with wishlists galore for the next thirty days, I can't say the same for wordy musings. Something about a birthday makes me sentimental, reflective, and goal oriented. Kind of like New Year's in a way. Stay tuned and see how ramble-y I get...

Got a trip recap and some summer beauty faves coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!