Christmas Crib 2012

Sunday, December 23, 2012


While decorating for Halloween and Thanksgiving might have been new for me this year, theme-ing up for Christmas is an old standard. I used the same pink glitter deer I made last year and added some sparkly poms to use in place of bows, to add some pop to my gallery wall, and string around in various spots. I'm quite pleased with the amount of glitter and shine in my condo this Christmas and the silver pouf and white deer were my two favorite new home additions in 2012.






P.S. Christmas Crib 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty - and I just adore your stag head on the wall.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home looks wonderful, ashleigh! great job

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!