July 30th, 2005

Thursday, July 29, 2010

 Image via The Lion King

4:30pm
Happy Birthday from Chicago! I am twenty-five and I'm celebrating alone. Sort of. We just moved in and I finished my first week of work at my new dream job. To be honest I could care less about my birthday this year, I'm just excited to be here! I'm waiting for my husband to arrive from Tennessee. He worked all day on Friday and couldn't leave until the evening. When he gets here I'll take him to see The Lion King on Broadway, the best show ever! We have to celebrate the birthday and our 2 year anniversary at the same time since he'll head back to TN on Sunday morning. Oh, here he is...off to dinner and the show!

11:13pm
I should have known he would fall asleep. Wouldn't you after working 12 hours, driving 12 hours through the night and staying up all day?? I'm so thankful he was here with me though. The show was fabulous. I can't believe this is our life!

Twenty-five and so alive!!

4 comments:

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!