Taste the Rainbow

Wednesday, May 29, 2013


So we're doing a cleanse again. (Again?, says the husband.) Listen, we've got at least three months ahead full of street fest food, roof top celebrations and dining al fresco -  just trying to start summer off right if that's what we want to call it. Since it's salad season, here's an awesome one (quite possibly better on day two?) if you want to follow along. (I skipped the goat cheese and honey for cleanse approval but it was still super yummy.)

Side note: I've been into kale lately. The chips are ok, but I dig it in salad form. Anything with a 1000% of a vitamin in one cup, K in this case, sounds like a winner to me. K for kale, easy enough. This recipe notes to "massage" the greens, doesn't that sound special? :)

Happy Hump Day folks!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love Kale - it's soooo good for you and this salad looks amazing, going to have to try it sometime next week when we get back from a music festival, loving the blog as always

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of kale in salads too. Yum. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!