Beauty Treatment Must Have

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Alright readers, I have a confession.

I'm addicted to Benefit's Eye Trio service. There, I said it.
I've been a long time eyebrow wax-er but when the ladies at Benefit suggested a trio treatment a few months ago I went for it. The service includes an eyebrow wax plus a brow and last tint. As much as it hurts, I love the feeling of just waxed brows. My face feels so clean! And the tint (painless!) is just enough to make my brows look defined and my lashes looking luscious. I don't know if I could function without it. I'm on the 5 week schedule and by the end of week 3 I'm getting a little antsy with anticipation! The funny thing is, this time last year I was addicted to the No-Chip manicure. (I still love it, just taking a little budget break ;)

So let's hear it, what beauty treatments could you not live without??

1 comment:

  1. I love threading - it can be painful but it's quick!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!