An "awww" moment

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today I got an email from my wedding florist. Yes, from 2,357 days ago, but who's counting?

I loved working with her & still refer her to friends & strangers back home even though I'm out of state. She did such a fabulous job for us, the flowers were truly one of my favorite things about our wedding. She's still going strong in floral & she also has a book - "99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Planning Your Wedding". Brides - you definitely need to own it. It's available on
iTunes - how easy is that?!

Also, the 99 series is up for addition to Oprah's book club - you can help!

Go here, click the green VOTE in the middle of the page and click "yes" - again, how easy is that?! Much appreciated!


Because I'm feeling nostalgic, some floral pics from our wedding:


all together now, "awwwww"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!