Jaws Inspired

Thursday, June 6, 2013



Did anyone watch Chime for Change on Sunday? (What an amazing event!) I was drawn to Jada's shark tooth necklace.  Honestly, I haven't given shark's tooth jewelry a thought since leather ankle bracelets from a souvenir shop at any beach sometime around 14 years ago. But I'm digging the grown up necklace versions and covet all of the above. The earrings are pretty rad, too. And you know how I feel about dainty earrings with attitude.


P.S. One made with a real tooth, a fabulous bracelet, and a super cool cuff.

4 comments:

  1. My parents just brought me back a shark's tooth necklace from their latest trip to Hawaii and I've been wearing it constantly!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not know this about me but I have a thing for sharks. There is a really cool tank at Target with Jaws on it that ended up in my basket last week...I have no idea how it got there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that fun fact about you but I love it! Can't wait to see this tee :)

      Delete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!