Thrift Shop Song

Friday, November 2, 2012


Last weekend I scored a gorgeous vintage sweater at an antique market. I mean, a mint condition, 100% cashmere, lace lined, removable mink collar, rhinestone closure and button cuffs - the works, for $12. Seriously. (See it in action here.) I was bragging about mentioning my marvelous score and love of vintage/thrift shopping on Facebook and a friend sent over this gem. I don't usually post video's because I know it's not always convenient to watch then (ahem, I'm talking to you reading this at work) but I'm making an exception for this one. If you enjoy thrifting in the least you will get it a kick out of this. If you can't watch now, come back later when you can turn up the volume. It's worth it. 

Happy Friday loves! Halloween is over, next up - Turkey Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!