I try to not blog about Chicago specific event too often (so that my plethora of U.S. and international readers won't feel left out ;) but these holiday shopping events were too good not to share!
- Renegade Handmade Craft Fair - December 1st & 2nd - a curated collection of some of today’s best and brightest indie makers
- Holiday CRAVE-ings - December 1st - an exclusive, festive, glam-gal gathering of fun and shopping
- Vintage Garage December 8th & 9th - the city’s newest venue for buying and selling vintage and antique merchandise
- HoliDose - December 9th - a Dose of the best in local food and the most delectable in fashion & design
- Randolph Street's Holiday Market - December 15th & 16th - a unique mix of smartly priced antique, vintage and modern goods
Happy Weekend and happy shopping!