Hello dears, it's been a while, no?
After 16 days away from home, 17,000 miles traveled, 55 hours in transit time, 4 Cracker Barrels, my 1st TN Easter in 6 years, and one very special wedding - I made it back to Chicago. And finally, to the blog. But only for a moment as we're off again to... VEGAS! (I may never get back on the right time zone for sleep ;)
Although being gone so much at once can be stressful (terrified I'll forget to pay a bill or something important) truth be told, it's been good for me to decompress from my regular life and responsibilities. Taking a break from my usual hobbies has made me enjoy more of actual life lately, to be more present. So I'm going to enjoy it a little while longer. In the meantime, here are some updates and happenings.
- I've become addicted to Instagram (finally for Android!)
- Afternoon tea is my new favorite experience.
- Can't stop wearing my neon happy bracelet
- Spotify is rocking my world (click here to jam to my 2012 faves!)
- Bought this dress (in mint) in Hong Kong, so light and airy for summer.
- Totally want to sip on this all spring
- The summer clothes came out of storage and winter went back in, yes!
- P.S. Are stomach's back in style? If so, I want this.
Hope you all are well, catch up with you soon!