Things I'm Grateful For - G

Thursday, April 15, 2010



is for Girls.




Today I'm grateful for my Girls!

We've established that I'm grateful for my husband and my family but let's talk about female friends...Aren't girlies the best? (I'm not sure how old I have to get before I stop calling myself and others 'girls'?)  Sometimes you just need a little girl time. Girls lunch, girls weekend, girls night out. And all the different girls - high school girls, college girls, work girls, girls you met once but hope to see again. I'm not saying I have massive loads of girlfriends, but the ones I have I care about dearly.  A mix of smart and sassy, creative and clever, beautiful and brilliant. They're awesome people that I'm proud to call 'my girls'.

What are you grateful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Grateful for being alive!:D

    Just the very thought of being able to breathe and enjoy life makes me so grateful.:D

    Hope you are having a lovely day!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Waking up alive is a blessing in itself! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. today (actually many days) i'm grateful for this endlessly inspiring blog world!

    -angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES Angela!! That was actually my 'B' post:
    http://ashleightimchenko.blogspot.com/2010/04/things-im-grateful-for-b.html

    Isn't blogging just wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!